Meditation Practices (Daily Practices, Deep Breathing, Increase of Chi /Prana)
What is it about:
- Learning the practice of stillness (by following the breath) – learning to refocus your awareness
- Learning a variety of meditation techniques ( tai-chi, qigong, walking (nature), visual /regression, sound journeys, chanting or use of guided meditations)
- Objective of meditation to relax, become calm, go deeper within self (tap into knowing and wisdom).
- Deep breathing techniques (release DMT, relieves pain, detoxifies the body, increases energy, improves immunity).
- Group Sessions (Online at this stage)
- Individual sessions (Beginner and Advanced)
- Meditation Practice as a Collective (Membership)
What are the benefits:
- Lower blood pressure,
- Improved blood circulation
- Reduce anxiety
- Deeper relaxation
- Brain and immune function improvements
- To be present (live life fully in the present moment)
- Attain liberation of the mind to attachment to things, ideas about self.