The Uncommon Coach
Unmanaged stress underlies anxiety, panic attacks, depression, anger and impulse control, burnout, absenteeism, and performance problems, as well as many stress-related illnesses.
It reduces focus and memory and impacts neurogenesis, brain wiring, and function. If not treated it can severely and sometimes permanently affect your life. We take a holistic view of the issue – and have had success helping students, children, work teams and everyday people from all walks of life manage their stress levels and lead a happier, calmer, and more enjoyable life.
The Uncommon Coach specialises in STRESS RELIEF COACHING, MOTIVATIONAL TALKS and WORKSHOPS. The Uncommon Coach can be there when you need help the most.
ALL OPTIONS CURRENTLY OFFERED ONLINE.
- Coach on call – a retainer package for teams/companies to get PRIORITY support when you need it the most.
- One-on-one coaching and support – face-to-face or via skype/zoom
- Group coaching or workshopped sessions for teams (customised and tailored to your specific needs)
- Company motivational/growth talks – 1-hour guest-speaking for team/company
- PSYCHOLOGY degree * INDUSTRIAL PSYCHOLOGY degree
- Dramatic Arts degree
- 3-year CCI PROFESSIONAL COACHING DIPLOMA (98% pass) – 2007
- ICF accreditation in process
- 13+ years as a QUALIFIED LIFE and WORKPLACE MENTOR/COACH
- 23 years C-LEVEL MANAGEMENT, LEADERSHIP and ENTREPRENEURIAL BUSINESS EXPERIENCE
- over 20 years as a MOTIVATIONAL SPEAKER on self-growth topics
- Trained in ENERGY work, NLP and HYPNOTHERAPY modalities
- MANY SUCCESS STORIES – EVERY CLIENT LEAVES WITH POSITIVE AND HELPFUL CHANGE
- An objective, supportive ear and empathy is pretty much guaranteed. Life Coaching is for everybody, in any walk of life, wanting to make meaningful changes to grow and succeed. It is POWERFUL, PRACTICAL and EFFECTIVE.
Email : email@example.com