Section 1 : Parties to the Agreement
This Agreement is made between the Practitioner and or Blogger (hereinafter referred to as “the Service Provider”) and The Editor of the Awakening.org.za Website (hereinafter referred to as “the Recipient”). Awakening.org.za is the platform that will be used (hereinafter referred to as “the website”). A Practitioner is any person who offers services in energy medicine, energy therapy, energy healing, vibrational medicine, psychic healing, spiritual medicines, spiritual healing or branches of alternative healing.
Section 2 : Purpose and Objectives
This Agreement outlines the terms and conditions under which the Service Provider will provide services to the recipient and the recipient to the service provider.
Section 3 : Periodic Review
This Agreement should be reviewed annually.
This Agreement will be owned by the Recipient and will be made available to applicable parties on request.
The Agreement owner (the Recipient) is responsible for facilitating reviews of this document. Content of this Agreement may be amended or modified as required provided mutual agreement is obtained from all signatories.
Section 4 : Service Commencement Date
This Agreement will commence on 01 June 2020.
Section 5 : Duration of the Agreement
This Agreement shall commence on the Service Commencement Date for a year and it will be reviewed annually.
Section 6 : Responsibilities
Section 6.1 : Service Providers
Section 6.1.1 : Practitioners
- The Practitioner will complete the Practitioner’s Template as designed by the recipient in writing and deliver it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Once the Practitioner’s Template is completed and loaded onto the Website, the Practitioner will ensure that the details posted are correct.
- The maintenance of the Practitioner’s Services, Biographies and Adverts will be the responsibility of the Practitioner. Any updates that are required to the website must be sent to the recipient in writing a week in advance (i.e. 7 business days) prior to publication of the changes required.
- The Practitioner will sign and accept all legal documents (including but not limited to the Disclaimer: Awakening.org.za Website, The Service Level Agreement. An email verification process will be undertaken by the recipient on the service provider).
Section 6.1.2 : Website Contributors / Bloggers agree that:
- They will contribute material to the website that has been approved by the recipient in writing, including without limitation, creating blogs and videos, tweeting, conducting interviews, creating content for the website. The approval process entails a submission of the material to be included on the website to the recipient in writing of any material that is requested for publication. The recipient will undertake a review approve and publish if all criteria has been met onto the website (refer to Bloggers Rubric).
- Their participation as a service provider will be voluntary with no payment provided by the recipient. There will be a recommended minimum of one blog a month provided by the Blogger on relevant topics as aligned to the purpose of the website.
- He/she will abide by a separate Bloggers Contract and Blogger’s Rubric for further details which will be signed and agreed to by both parties.
Section 6.2 : Awakening.org.za Editors / Website Owners
Section 6.2.1 : The Editor agrees to:
- Design and update the Practitioner’s Template including all details needed to create the listing on the website.
- Practitioner details loaded on the website must be confirmed in writing by the service provider.
- Amend changes required by the Practitioner within 7 business days of the request in writing.
- Review and adjust the legal documents (including but not limited to the website Disclaimer, The Service Level Agreement and other legal or administration documents) from time to time as required or at a minimum once a year.
- Abide by the Bloggers contract and the Blogger’s Rubric which will be signed and agreed to by both parties.
Section 7 : Escalation
In the event that there a conflict between bloggers or between the blogger and the editor as it relates to the content or material on the website, the complaint will be done formally in writing and sent via email to email@example.com.
Section 8 : Termination
Termination will take place by mutual agreement of both parties.